Sunday, January 28, 2007

January Fantasy

My fantasy for this time of the year would be to be someplace where it is warm. Not hot mind you but warm.
Maybe on a tropical island where the warm sea breezes could blow across me as I lay on the beach and watch the sun come up or go down, doesn't matter to me.
However, I know me well enough to know that that would never happen. I'd get bored way to fast, unless of course I had some good books with me and someone to share it all with.
No, the best bet for me would be to be in some place that it is warm and I could shoot in a benchrest competition. Maybe somewhere in Georgia or maybe Florida. Now, that I could get into.
It's been a long long time since I've had that kind of opportunity.
Just to think about looking through the scope on Baby Gray are BlueBlood, makes me want to leave and go somewhere right now.
Man that gets my blood to pumping and you don't know just how.
I miss it so much, espeically at this time of the year, always happens at this time of the year. I know that was repettive, but it does happen to me. Just about every year.
Now I'm sorry that I brought up this premise.
Oh well, this to shall pass.

No comments: